Wednesday 25 October 2017

Ian Roberts Won't Buy Kuterra, While Marine Harvest Executives Jump Ship to On-land Fish Farm



Hi John Horgan et al


Well, I have a list of 194 on-land fish farms systems, comprising almost 20,000 on land fish farms around the world, so what he is saying is not true: http://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2016/05/152-different-on-land-fish-farm-systems.html. MH people review my site, so they know the same.

And Ian Roberts knows perfectly well that the Atlantic Sapphire on-land plant coming on stream in Florida, at 150,000 tons, is going to severely impact the BC industry, about 85,000 mt. In fact, Marine Harvest executives have been jumping ship to sign on to AS. They can see the writing on the wall.

Furthermore, I have pretty much cornered Roberts and Marine Harvest on its claims that millions come into BC to support the anti-fish farm stance of our citizens. I will post this shortly on my blog, as above.

DC (Dennis)

No comments:

Post a Comment