Here are the most popular posts by readers in October.
1. Precautionary Principle has Defined Approach: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2018/10/precautionary-principle-has-defined.html.
2. Toxic Sea Lice Chemicals - Norway is a Disaster Zone. This was far and away the most popular post of the month: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2018/09/toxic-sea-lice-chemicals-norway-is.html.
3. DFO, Salmon and Killer Whales - Also a very popular post, ten thousand page views so far, and the first of two on this subject: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2018/05/dfo-salmon-and-killer-whales.html.
4. Let's Take Global Look at the SRKW Problem - the second post on this subject, a wide ranging post: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2018/10/lets-take-global-look-at-srkw-problem.html.
5. 254 On-Land Fish Farm Systems - the perennial favourite on this site: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2016/05/152-different-on-land-fish-farm-systems.html.
6. Sustainable Wild Salmon Future? Well, No: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.com/2018/10/sustainable-salmon-future-well-no.html.