I have listed the most popular posts on Fish Farm News and Science, as in, this blog, since August 2016. They are posted on the first day of the following month, or close to it.
This posts lists the most popular posts on this site during February 2018. There have been some big responses to a number of these posts.
1. New Science Committee? - Don' Bother Dominic: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/02/new-science-copmmittee-dont-bother.html. Literally thousands of page views.
2. 217 On Land Fish Farm Systems, comprising 20,000 actual fish farms on land around the world: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2016/05/152-different-on-land-fish-farm-systems.html. This is the all time champion posts that receives so many pageviews that it is the most popular of all time.
3. Fish Farm Spin - DC Reid, READ THIS SUMMARY ARTICLE: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/01/fish-farm-spin-dc-reid-read-this.html. Again, literally thousands of page views in February. If you read only one fish farm post this year, make it this one, as I put together the entire overview with more than 30 references, so that you can know that what is said is sound and that you can go to the sources and read and confirm them for yourself.
4. December 2016, Most Popular Posts: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2017/01/december-2016-most-popular-posts-on.html.
5. January 2017, Most Popular Posts: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2017/01/january-2017-most-popular-posts-on-fish.html.
6. Lice Kill Wild Salmon - a review article: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/02/lice-kill-wild-salmonids.html. Like Big Tobacco, Big Fish Farms don't seem to know they have a lice problem. But this is a review article from Norway, where they started and provides a good overview to this big problem.
7. Wild BC Salmon Plan - Contact Your MLA: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/02/wild-bc-salmon-plan-contact-your-mla.html. Send this link, or copy and paste the article into an email and send it to your MLA, along with John Horgan, Lana Popham, and Andrew Weaver. Again, thousands of page views.
8. BC Salmon Farmers Association - Even More 'Spin': https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/02/bc-salmon-farmers-association-even-more.html. Get in touch with your MLA and tell him/her that fish farms are very small in BC despite their claiming the opposite. Read the figures for yourself.
9. Big Tobacco, Big Fish Farms - Pretty Much the Same Thing: https://fishfarmnews.blogspot.ca/2018/02/big-toobacco-big-fish-farms-pretty-much.html. My jaw dropped to the floor when this document told me that BC fish farms have used the same PR firm, Hill and Knowlton, that Big Tobacco used, to try and turn around that everyone hates in-ocean fish farms. I think your jaw will do the same.